Dear Faculty & Staff –
As we begin a new semester, IT Support would like to provide some reminders regarding classroom technology.
- Already this semester, there have been cables disconnected and removed from the classrooms. Please do not remove any cables, as this impacts other courses scheduled in the room.
- Do not unplug any cables from the classroom laptops/PCs. Again, this impacts other instructors and courses. See below for the methods to report technology issues.
- Do not turn off the Polycom systems. They are managed by University Park and should remain on. These systems are used for course delivery.
- When using the classroom technology, please follow the posted directions for use.
- Paper products are not to be stored in the instructor’s stations, as this constitutes a fire hazard.
To report issues with technology, we encourage you to please use one of the following methods:
- Submit a trouble ticket using the Request Services website: https://www2.sn.psu.edu/servicesp/
- Visit the “Contact WS IT Support” page on the IT Support site: wsitsupport.psu.edu
- Contact IT Support at extension 2551 or stop into Dawson 116 any time. Students are on duty in the evenings to assist you.
Thank you very much for your cooperation!